top quality with free shipping Toy Machine New Deal Ed Templeton Disco Man Reissue (Read My Item Description)

Product Code:870831011
Availability:In Stock
  • $78

• $78

Item specifics

Condition

New other (see details)

A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. The item may be a factory second, or a new and unused item with minor defects. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.
See all condition definitionsopens in a new window or tab

Seller notes

“Note: Removing Plastic ShrinkI want people to know, that this has happen to me, if you decide to ...
Read more about the seller notes
“Note: Removing Plastic ShrinkI want people to know, that this has happen to me, if you decide to purchase this skateboard deck or any skateboard deck with factory shrink on it and you decide to remove the factory shrink, there is no way that I can guarantee that all or some of the graphics and/or paint that you see on the skateboard deck will be good or perfect in its appearance. Being this said the reason for this is that I want people to be know that this can happen. In the event that you want to remove the factory shrink on the skateboard deck and when you remove it and it causes damage to the graphics or the paint or anything on the skateboard, I can NOT be held liable.”
Read lessabout the seller notes

Brand

Toy Machine/ New Deal

Type

Skateboard

Character

Ed Templeton

Color

White

Model

Reissue Ed Templeton

Theme